Gerdette is an Irish yoga and meditation teacher. She has been working in the fitness and wellness industry for two decades, starting as a Fitness Trainer working at top gyms in the New England area.
Before immersing herself in yoga, she trained and worked in the following disciplines:
– American College of Sports Medicine, Personal Trainer
– Crossfit Level 1 Coach
– USA Triathlon Certified Coach
She is the owner of Waverley Yoga, where she offers a variety of classes including Yin Yoga, Hatha Flow, and Bikram Yoga. She also offers yoga teacher trainings and workshops.
Gerdette enjoys working with students of all ages and abilities, and believes strongly in the life-changing benefits of yoga and using movement as therapy. Her teaching approach is holistic, seeing the whole persons needs; mental, physical and emotional.
- 200 hour Bikram Yoga training LA 2011
- Studied under the guidance of Tony Sanchez, completing three advanced training courses in Los Cabos Mexico from 2012-2015
- 200 RYT Yoga of Energy Flow with Daniel Orlanksi, Andrea Fotopolous and Jennifer Harvey 2019
- Esak Garcia JFC, 2012
- Ghosh Yoga 2015
- Yin Yoga and Meditation training with Sagel Urlacher in 2017
Mount Washington Auto Road Race, NH, U.S.A.
Ironman, Western Australia
Mount Fuji Japan Summit